Rock Wool Sandwich Panel is a kind of non-flammable materials,with the excellent feature of sound resistance and fire resistance.it can be applicable to projects with high demand upon the fire resistance and specially suitable for the projects with high requirement in the sound insulation.
Features & Advantages:
- Thickness: 50mm – 250mm
- Length: it depends on the project’s requirement and the transporation constraints.
- Effective Width: 950mm,1150mm
- Light weight.
- Easy to install, short work cycle
- Wide range of designs & Insulation materials.
- High load bearing strength
- High-resistance to impacts.
- Weather proof
- Fire Proof: 25 minutes
- Sound Proof: confirming ISO 717/82 & UNI18270/7 standards.
Excellent fire resistance:
The ability of fire-proofing of the rock wool sandwichpanel is over 1000℃ for the rock wool is the non-fire material. According to the test of the Italy authority organization Istituto Giordano S.P.A, the fireproofing margin of rock wool sandwich panel is as below: (take the wall panel as the example)
100mm (REI) 120 mins
75mm (REI) 60 minutes.
50mm (REI) 30 minutes
The fireproof degree of rock wool panels of 50-75-100mm are 0/1 (with their fire-proof degrees from high to low is 0,1,2,3,4,5 ).
It is widely used in: prefabricated house,industrial sheds,warehouses,cold storage,internal partitions and buildings for medicine,electronics,foodstuff, beverage,vegetable preservation etc.